This policy describes the processing of your personal data by:
- The Patio Inversiones, S.L. ("The Patio"), as a result of accessing and using the website accessible through the URL https://www.thepatiomarbella.com (the "Website").
- The company The Patio, to which the message you can send using the contact form on the Website, among all those listed on said form, and/or through any means of contact provided on the Website is sent.
Under applicable data protection legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, ("GDPR")), Coexpan is responsible for the data collected as a result you accessing and using the Website and, where applicable, the Company is the data controller for the personal data collected through the form on the Website and/or through any means of contact provided on the Website.
Persons providing their personal data to The Patio and/or the Company must be over 18 years old.
What purposes do we use your personal data for?
The Patio and/or, where relevant, the Company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Legitimate interest: we will process your personal data when it is in the legitimate interest of The Patio and/or the Company, and in particular:
- To communicate with you and monitor your requests, queries, complaints or suggestions, when you contact us through any of the forms on the Website and/or by sending emails to @comor through any means of contact published there;
- To help to maintain supervision, administration and protection of the Website, its services and its functionalities;
- To customise the Website, its services and its functionalities, and to enable you to interact with our Website;
- With regard to those users who send their curriculum vitae through the Website, to process the applications in order to enable you, in the event your application fits the profile we are looking for, to participate in the Company's recruitment processes.
- Legal compliance: we will process your personal data to ensure compliance with applicable legislation and to protect our legitimate business interests.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your data may be assigned to the parent company of the group to which The Patio and/or the Company belong and/or to other companies of the division including The Patio, with the aforementioned purposes.
What rights do I have with regard to my personal data?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, objection and/or portability by sending an email to the Legal Department of The Patio at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your identification document (DNI).
We also inform you that, provided that processing of your personal data is covered under your consent, you may withdraw said consent at any time, by following the instructions given in the foregoing paragraph and indicating this.
In addition, and if The Patio and/or the Company fails to meet its legal obligations as regards data protection, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
How long do we keep your personal data?
The Patio and/or, where appropriate, the Company will keep your personal data for the time necessary to deal with your request or, if you have agreed to receive our advertising, until you withdraw your consent. In addition, your data will be subsequently kept for as long as necessary to meet future responsibilities.